SBI Exam PO 2011 Written Test was conducted all over India today. This post will provide analysis and cutoff of the examination.
Please share your experience and questions in the comments.
Which section of SBI PO July 2011 most difficult?
- Data Analysis (51%, 406 Votes)
- Reasoning (34%, 265 Votes)
- General Awareness/Marketing (8%, 65 Votes)
- English (4%, 32 Votes)
- Descriptive Paper (3%, 23 Votes)
Total Voters: 791
Cutoff Marks for Exam
General Category candidates need to score 40% in both objective paper and descriptive paper separately. You need also pass all four sections of the objective test. For SC/ST/PWD/OBC candidates the cutoff is 35% for objective and descriptive paper separately. They need to also clear the cutoff for each section in objective paper.
Cutoff Mark for SBI 2011 published by SBI
|General Awareness/ Marketing/ Computer Knowledge||50||7||7||11|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||50||10||10||13|
|Min for Objective Test||200||70||74||86|
|English Descriptive Test||50||18||18||20|
|Marks of Last Candidate called for Interview & GD||250||88||99||110|
English Descriptive Questions asked in SBI Test 2011
- Letter Writing (10 marks): (A) To a branch to close a savings account (B) To a friend to attend a seminar on net banking (C) To a bank for higher education loan.
- Paragraph writing (8 marks): (A) If I were an author… (B) Rural Banking (C) Impact of Autonomy provided by banks
- Essay Writing (12 marks): (A) Right to Education Act (B) Financial Inclusion (C) How technology can help banking industry
- Reading Comprehension (10 marks): ATM and its uses
- Precis Writing: (10 marks): Chief Vigilance Officer